Reward Points program is our way of expressing gratitude to our valued customers.
How can I earn reward points?
To accumulate reward points, you need to have an account with us. Creating an account is the initial step. You can do this by clicking ‘My Account’.
Once your account is set up,
- Earn 1 point for every dollar spent on our website;
- Or play the Win Wheel during the Christmas season. (Mainly just for fun in the joyous season; do not expect high points. 😊)
(Please be aware that we may make some changes to the way our customers collect points over time to ensure the effectiveness and viability of the program in the long run.)
What are the points worth?
20 points is worth $1.
Please be aware that reward points can be accumulated, but they can only be used towards purchasing stocks on our website and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Where can I find my total reward points?
Once you log in to your account, you can view your reward points within your account dashboard.
Alternatively, you can see your total points on the Checkout Page after logging in. Please refer to the image below for further clarification:
How do I redeem my reward points?
To redeem your points, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Once logged in, proceed to the Checkout page.
- On the Checkout page, you will find the option to enter the number of points you wish to redeem for this transaction.
- For instance, if you want to redeem 100 points (as shown in the image above), enter the number “100” in the designated points area.
- After entering the desired number of points, click on the “Apply Points” button.
- The total bill will be adjusted accordingly, with a $5 discount applied (based on the example given).
Please refer to the image below for further clarification:
By following these steps, you can easily redeem your reward points and enjoy the corresponding discount on your purchase.